Friday, March 20, 2009

Groceries and shoes....?

..So I'm trying this new thing, to shop for two weeks worth of groceries at a time instead of just one. I thought it'd be fun to take a picture of my shopping trip today at the usual spots Costco then Trader Joe's. I got "everything but the kitchen sink" haha! I don't think I left out anything... I think if I stick to a menu and have less trips to the store we will save money and time. It's a win, win situation! What should I win??? hmmm



how about.... a new pair of shoes? Do you see the logic??






you do right.....









1 comment:

ali said...

Please tell me you googled "insane shoe collection" and came up with that picture?!?!?! PLEASE! Those are NOT all your shoes, are they? I think I own 6 pairs. At least I know where to go when I need some shoe options. Do you wear a 9, by chance?