Friday, March 13, 2009

Why you are reading my blog....


Sooooo... i jumped on the blogwagon today and that is why you are reading my first ever blog!
I was at Trader Joe's today and heard for the second time "Clean up on hot food aisle" as Chloe spilled her sample Strawberry Kiwi juice for the SECOND time! I thought to myself, "That would be my blogs name if I had one, afterall, it is the story of my life." That's how I came up with the name and I hope you enjoy reading about my silly and simple life! :0)

5 comments:

ali said...

oh my. my life just got a thousand times better! I am so glad you started one of these dang time-wasters! I am sure I will be spending a good amount of my time on here! Love the title, btw
.

Fawn Christiansen said...

Thanks Ali! We'll see if I can live up to your expectations! :0) I will try!

Unknown said...

You are so brave. You are also so very very talented. You always amaze me in everything you do. Keep it up. I love you and enjoy reading and looking at all the beautiful pictures... Love your Aunt Evelyn.....

Lara said...

That's my girl! Love it already Fawny!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!!!!

I'm sooooo proud of you!!! I Love It...GREAT JOB! You are so creative & talented!
I Love You XOXOXOXO
Mom