Tuesday, September 08, 2009

7

Happy Anniversary to us!
7 years ago today we were in Maui saying our vows..
I can't believe it has been 7 years...
I not only LOVE you more and more every year..
I LIKE you more and more every year...
I really do LIKE you...
ALOT!
Thank you for asking me to spend the rest of my life with you.
Thank you for loving me as much as you do.
Thank you for being my best friend.
Thank you for giving me 2 beautiful daughters.
Thank you for taking pride in being a fantastic dad. (you have that in the bag)
Thank you for trying sushi when you hate it.
Thank you for learning to love, well.. like wine..
Thank you for not being afraid of housework or diapers..
Thank you for setting the tivo for my shows without me asking..
Thank you for showing up at the airport on my way home from europe after 7 months..
with a bag of blue skittles..
I. L.O.V.E. Y.O.U.

1 comment:

Mr. Blessed said...

THANK YOU FOR SAYING YES!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

As I look at the keyboard to to put in words what you mean to me, it is immposible to do. the word that keeps poping in my head is Blessed.

BLESSED for being you husband....
BLESSED for being the father of your wonderfully crazy daughters....
BLESSED for waking up each morning next to the greatest thing that has EVER happened to ANYONE ANYWHERE....

THANKS for making me cry in my office and for making my heart happy always, I LOVE YOU :0)