Sunday, September 27, 2009

private blog.

so i decided to make the blog private. i have been going back and forth for awhile and i just think i will feel a bit more at ease..
out of respect for my girls ecspecially when they are old enough to say to me ..
"mmoooooommmmm, i can't believe you said that"..
now i know who i invited to read and i know everything is safe from weirdos! :0)
i am planning on making this blog into a book as a keepsake for the girls and it really is a journal so we never forget these amazing, crazy, wonderful times.
thank you so much for reading and i get so happy when i hear my friends and family comment on how they love reading the blog..
(my grandma ecspecially)
it really inspires me to keep it up! so really..
thanks for being here!
xo-
fawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is the greatest idea you have about a keepsake/journal for the girls! I am so proud of you! I love you!