Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mini Sessions!! Mini Sessions!

UPDATE!
Saturday the 27th is sold out!
 Sunday the 28th has 3 spots left.

So here are the details!! 
I am doing ONE weekend of mini sessions.. between my sweet family, amazing weddings and my sanity.. I am doing only one weekend.. This means I have 10 shoots to give..
I will be emailing the details such as times, directions etc.. etc.. in a bit..
Your photos will be edited and done for you in 2 weeks from shoot.. plenty of time to get your cards made and sent out! Also, I will be offering Tiny Prints discounts again!! If Tiny Prints is good enough for Gwen Stefani.. They are good enough for us! Love them!
Please make your deposit to lock in your date with that lovely Paypal button over to your right----->
in the comment section, please write the date or location you'd like or email me..
whatever, I am easy!
Thanks for all your inquiries and requests about these and I am SO excited to see all my lovely families!!
I am so humbled. 
Love you guys!




No comments: