Wednesday, March 27, 2013

a repost.

i was browsing my blog today.. and a got bit teary from how the girls have grown and are growing.. it is all going too quick and i have been a bit of a weeping wilma because of it.. i have been journaling on here for almost four years..
it is awesome to look back on basically every week of that time..
it is just going to quick and i wish i could freeze it.
i came across this post i wrote about my husband and i just had to repost it..
after all...
it all started with him..



day 17 {favorite feature}



i love his hands because they feel so perfect in mine.
i love his hands because they have high fived me when things are awesome.. they have wiped tears from my face when they are not..
i love his hands because they slipped that ring on my finger when he asked me to marry him..
i love his hands because they drive him to work everyday where he works SO hard to provide a pretty swell life for us girls..
i love his hands because they have dialed my phone number many times..
even while i left for europe years ago and stayed for 6 months longer than i expected..
and still today.. just to say hi..
i love his hands because they color beautiful pictures with our daughters..
i love his hands because they are good at tennis, golf, basketball and even pouring a cocktail..
i love his hands because nothing feels better than when he simply places them on my knee while driving..
i love his hands because they are his.
happy father's day and thank you for asking me nearly 9 years ago..
to be your wife.

No comments: